Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Baby Wearing and Breastfeeding x 2



This is my first attempt at wearing them both at once using the sleepy/ boba wrap.
This was not a sturdy hold but it looked cute so I got a picture.



I figured it out the next day and after looking at these written instructions for the boba wrap.

This is at 9 weeks old at their first outdoor concert. We stayed in the way back where it wasn't too loud with the rest of the families. They nursed in the wrap and went right to sleep. 



Once they each hit 10lbs or so they got too heavy to both wear in one wrap for long periods of time so I began using two wraps at once. You have to practice wrapping them one over the other to find what works for you. I was able to wear these guys for about 2 hours. 








This is the babies at 6 months. I stopped wearing them both in front shortly after this because they were getting too heavy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment